Welcome to Z Legal Solicitors website. By accessing https://zlegalsolicitors.co.uk, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by Z Legal Solicitors.
The term “Z Legal Solicitors” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 52 Lozells Road, Lozells, Birmingham, B19 2TJ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately on date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 15 February 2022.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties associated with Z Legal Solicitors provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- copy, prepare derivative works of, modify, decompile, any materials and software contained on this website;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or services we provide;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorised advertising or spam; harvest, collect or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
- You will not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site and they are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and therefore you are advised to check the suitability of those sites.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.