How much does this service cost?No two transactions are the same and our fees will reflect the particular details of your sale and your purchase. For example, dealing with the purchase of a property in a brand-new development or a leasehold flat, will often involve much more work than buying a freehold terraced house. This means that we are not able to give you an exact cost of our services until we have the full details of what your personal transaction will involve, including the type of property that you are purchasing. If a transaction has unexpected complications, we would always inform you of that and discuss with you the potential consequences and advise you of the additional work to be carried out, before any extra charges are made.We will be happy to provide you with a personalised fee estimate for sales and purchases . These fees are indicative of acting on behalf of private individuals and do not apply to companies who are looking to buy, sell or re-mortgage a property. Our price range reflects the location and experience of the conveyancer(s) dealing with your transaction.
- This is a standard transaction and that no unforeseen matters arise including for example (but not limited to) a defect in title which requires remedying prior to completion or the preparation of additional documents.
- This is the assignment of an existing lease.
- The transaction is concluded in a timely manner.
- All parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties.
- No indemnity policies are required.
|Deed of Trust
|£150 - £350
|Dealing with matrimonial lawyers for removal of Notices
|£250 - £350
|Powers of Attorney
|Acting for Lender or Mortgage Provider
|£100 - £350
|Drafting Assured or Short-hold Tenancy
|Deed of Postponement
|£100 per deed
|Dealing with third-party lawyer
|Drafting Statutory Declarations
We guarantee that you will receive a quote within the same hour of us taking your initial details so that you will know what you will have to pay