What services are included
The work will depend on the matter and complexity of the instructions however typically involve:
- Taking your initial instructions and discussing particular circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application to make and what other options may be available.
- Providing advice about the requirements of the relevant rules and how you currently (or can) meet the criteria.
- Providing details of evidence required to support the application and details of the application process.
- Considering the supporting evidence provided and drafting the application form.
- Where necessary, helping obtain further evidence including bank letters, bank statements etc.
- Preparing the application for submission including booking your appointment to submit your biometrics and application bundle.
- Drafting a detailed letter of representations setting out how you meet the requirements.
- Providing advice about the outcome of the application and instructions for complying with your immigration conditions.
|Tier 1 Investor (investing a minimum £2 million in approved UK qualifying investments)
|Tier 1 Exceptional Talent (visas for leaders in the field of science, humanities, engineering, medicine, digital technology or the arts)
|Tier 4 (Student)
|Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme (for 18-30 year olds with certain nationalities)
|Representative of an overseas business
|Family based applications for Spouse, Civil Partner, Unmarried Partner or Child of a British person or settled person (five-year route to settlement)
|Dependent elderly relatives
|Visit Visas (Business)
|Visit Visas (Tourism)
|Settlement on the basis of 5 years residence in the UK
|Settlement on the basis of 10 years long residence in the UK
|Applications for British citizenship/registration
|Applications for EU nationals and their family members
Our fees quoted above are calculated on the basis of an average hourly rate excluding VAT. They exclude VAT and VAT at 20% will be added if applicable. The exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances of each case. Such as:
- The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- Whether you are applying with other dependants
- Which language(s) you speak
If you are able to provide sufficient evidence at our first meeting and clearly meet the applicable Immigration Rules, the cost is likely to be at the lower end of this range.Our immigration team advises on all types of UK immigration applications. If the service you require is not listed above, please contact the immigration team and we will provide you with a quotation for your individual case. The fees above do not include disbursements (see below) or the costs of any appeals.
Disbursements are costs/fees related to your matter that are payable to 3rd parties such as home office fees. We can handle the payment of disbursements on your behalf, provided we have funds on account, or you can pay directly.The Home Office fees vary depending on the kind of application and the duration of the visa, and the appointment costs will vary depending on where and how the application will be submitted and whether a priority service for expedited determination is being utilised. As well as the Home Office fees, appointment costs, Immigration Health Surcharge costs and any required translation costs, applicants may also incur costs for the following (please note, however, that the below is not an exhaustive list of all possible costs and they do not apply to every type of application:
- Criminal Record Certificate
- Evidence of English
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Life in the UK Test
VAT at 20% will be added if applicable.