We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, service users, individual clients, and personnel.
This policy applies where we are acting as a ‘data controller with respect to the personal data of such persons; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Our website incorporates privacy controls that affect how we will process your personal data.
This document was created using a template from Docular (https://seqlegal.com).
2. The personal data that we collect we collect about you?
We seek to collect information about you so that we can:
- Deliver information to you about our services
- Provide services to you Enable business development
- Respond to your inquiries
- Process and respond to any complaints you may have
- Enable us to meet legal obligations which are imposed on us
- Obtain payment from you
- Audit of our website
The information we need for these purposes is known as your “personal data”. Your personal data includes your name, home address, email address, telephone numbers, national insurance numbers, date of birth, and other financial information. We collect this information from you in a variety of ways e.g., over the telephone, by completing a form, via email, or during direct face-to-face meetings.